Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Upcoming Horror Movies : Update

Not much to update about the past horror movies I posted about, which can be viewed here

Saw II : New website to view new trailers. I've just glanced at this, so I dont know much about it. Go here to see for yourself

Creepshow 3 : Not much to confirm for this apart from one actor known to be in the movie. Eileen Dietz (who???)

Silent Hill : Not much here either. There's a photobucket link with movie set pictures for you to look at. Check it out here

While looking at the site I get information from, I noticed one movie that's still in the works. You'll probably all remember the I know what you did last summer movies? Well, there's a new one (god help us) called I'll always know what you did last summer. So far I know that Jennifer Love Hewitt and Fredie Prinze Jr. will not be in the movie and it's been reported that Don Shanks will be playing the killer. That's about all the news I have for now (information taken from upcominghorrormovies.com)

No comments: