Monday, January 22, 2007

Sleepless in the country

It's 2am right now and I cant sleep. I'm even typing worse than I normally do and that's saying something. It's a times like these that us Scottish people would say "My head is up my arse" I feel spaced out, seriously!

I decided to have a look at the blog stats and was a little shocked and concerned at what I found. Under the 'keywords' section, someone had used "find a babysitter on myspace"....I have 2 questions about this find:-

1)Who in their right mind would be looking for babysitters on myspace? Wouldnt they just use a phonebook, or word of mouth, to find one? I know I would! DOODS, don't use myspace to find babysitters. WTF?
2) Why the hell were they directed here for that information?!??!!?!!?!?

I feel that these 2 questions may never be answered with correct information. I thought I was seeing things through my 'head up my arse' moment. They were directed here by google. So now I'm on a mission to find out whats on google when those words are typed in. I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I find out for myself.

No comments: