Wednesday, January 10, 2007

24 Season 6 Leaked episodes

It came to my attention a few days ago that 4 of the new episodes of season 6 of 24 were leaked. That's when every 24 fan started going crazy and downloading them. For days Ive been upset that I couldnt download them. So today I went on the hunt for a website that would allow me to watch the episodes without having to download them (I also found a site that would allow me to watch Lost this way)...

After much searching, I came across a site that answered all my prayers!

For the past 4 hours, I've sat and watched the single most fucking amazing thing in this world. Take my word for it..this season of 24 is a must watch for anyone. Episode 4 is the best episode of 24 I have ever watched and I've watched them all! If that episode is anything to go by, then the rest of the season is going to beat everything they've ever made so far. I'm not going to link the site on here. For my own reasons and because I was asked not to but if anyone reading this wants the link to the website, then please send me a message and I will gladly help you out. I believe its 3 more days till 24 airs in the states and the UK wont be all that far behind in showing this season on Sky One. If you're like me and dont have Sky, then this site will help solve that problem. I'm hoping that it will update with new episodes as they hit the states.

I just have to say this again...ITS FUCKING AMAZING!

No comments: