Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007

A new year has begun and I'm sure most of us are all picking our new years resolutions....

NOT I. Oh no. Not I.

For I have decided that it's not worth my time to sit and decide all my resolutions. I'm refuse to put myself through a night of talking/arguing with myself for something that I know I wont stick to. How many people can say they've actually stuck with a new years resolution they've made? Maybe only a handful of people?

Thou shall not fuck up your life anymore than you already have !!

Bugger that. I'll let my life be mapped out without another voice in my head saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOT THAT WAY!"

Good luck to everyone who has set resolutions. I hope you manage to stick with them and they all work out for you. I will be sitting eating all the wrong things, smoking all the wrong things and drinking all the wrong things. As the song goes..."that's life!"

No comments: