Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Reasons to watch...

Ok. I'm sitting here really bored, annoyed about something and I dont know what I'm annoyed about, and getting even more pissed off at my internet connection, and it's only 11:40pm!

So, I've decided to start a weekly post by myself, all about hunky men in TV programs/Movies and how they are the main reasons to watch said shows/movies. I'm starting off with Eddie Cibrian who plays Russell Varon in Invasion. This show just started last weekend in the UK and can I just say...Eddie Naked...OMG!!! He's hella sexy! He's one main reason to tune into Invasion every week. I hope there are more scenes where he's stripped off to his boxers!

1 comment:

LuNaMooN said...

Eddie Cibrian mmmmmm
I remember him in The Young And The Restless, all those moons ago.