Saturday, January 28, 2006

connection to cyber space

I've hopefully fixed my connection problems. The past while I've had problems connecting and when I do get on, I'm sometimes disconnected while trying to load a website. The error message I get is about my remote computer not connecting (I'm on sucky dial-up at the moment). I've managed to live with it but it all got too much lastnight and then today.

Spent about an hour trying to connect today. Got so pissed off that I jumped in the car and headed down to B&Q to buy a new connection lead for the phone socket. Seems to be working so far. Connected first time. I have 2 hours to wait and see if it's all cool (dial-up disconnects me every 2 hours) but so far, so good! Now I can think about the changes I want to make on the blog.

No comments: