Thursday, January 05, 2006

Changes

Over the next two weeks, I'm going to be making a lot of changes on the blog. Looking into the possible change of template and giving this place a theme of it's own. That probably wont happen if I get really annoyed about it all. I've added link buttons so people can link us on the blog/webpage. If you know anyone who can link us, let them know about the buttons and we'll link them back. If you guys want any type of design for the buttons, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you!

For anyone reading this...if anyone knows of some good sites with free templates for blogger or know of any sites with little extras that I can use here, can you leave me a comment with links or info? I would be so greatful! As a thank you, I'll even link your blogs/webpages.

No comments: