Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hostel Movie Review

Hostel (2006) - a Lions Gate Releasing
Release Date: January 6th, 2006 (wide)
MPAA Rating: R for brutal scenes of torture and violence, strong sexual content, nudity, language and drug use.
Produced by: Boaz Yakin, Scott Spiegel, Quentin Tarantino

Now Coming into this movie that Quentin Produced I thought this would be a great movie, But I was so deadly wrong, My Brother and I went to see this movie on my birthday this year, I was drunk and I still couldn't even have a good time watching this movie :| I sat there watching it waiting for the gore to come as advertised I won't spoil the movie for anyone that still believes this movie would be great, all I'll do is say from my point of view as well as my brothers point of view this movie had no real story no plot more nudity then gore only a few good scenes, now it's really up to you to believe what I have said her or you can go ahead and check the movie out, I give this movie a rating of 3/10

good luck if you do go

No comments: