Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just a little thing...

I am headed back to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon. I have done what I came down to Florida for and now it is time for me to head back home. With that being said, I will be offline for a bit once I get back up there. So, I have a few people to say bye to.

Jen, I will miss you. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope that things will be better for your Grandmother and that you stay well.

Luna, I will miss you also. I will miss your advise. You always give the best advice when I need it and I try to put it to good use.

Danny, I would miss you, but you are always so damn mean. :( J/k. I will miss you also.

Deer, I know you read this every so often. Just know that I will miss you most of all but the again I won't, as we always have the phone, SINCE YOU FINALLY BRAVED UP AND CALLED ME, FUCKER. I love you and always will.

To the rest of you, don't get too excited reading this, as I will be back. I just don't know when.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

I'm not MEAN Damn it >.<

and who said you could leave, I never gave you permision >.<

well hurry back oh and yankees suck :P

nenni said...

You take care, Michele and hurry back!! I thought you were staying in Florida but take care while being back in Atlanta. Dont stay away too long =(

(sorry it's taken a bit for me to reply. I couldnt add comments for some weird reason :|