Friday, February 10, 2006

Dude, where's my car?

In my carport!!! Yes, I finally got my new car!! It's a Nissan Pulsar+, 4 door sedan, all the bits and bobs. Picked it up yesterday afternoon, been driving it everywhere! It's so much better to drive than our old car, I've still got to get used to the sensitivity of the brake and accelerator. But it won't take me long.
I did have a bit of a problem with the CD player though. I burned some mp3's onto a disc, and the player wouldnt play them. So I had a bit of a brainwave, as I can do on rare occasions. I bought some CD-R's instead of CD-RW's...and they work! So now I won't have to spend $250 on a new CD player! Top stuff!
I'll post some pics later on when I get a chance. I have one pic that I took just quickly, but its blurry and not a very good shot. Updates coming! :D

1 comment:

nenni said...

OH COOL! you got the player working right =)

I was looking at new cd players today. Finally replace the cd player that was stolen from my car awhile back.