Sunday, November 27, 2005

Take That and party!!!

Dispite the bad news about Tamarin, I've been reliving my youth with the news that, and I'm gonna make this bold for all to see, TAKE THAT ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!

For those who don't know who or what Take That is, I shall tell you! Take That were the biggest boyband in the 90's. They were HUGE in the UK and the rest of the world (apart from America. They have no taste!) The members were Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange. In 1995, Robbie left and embarked on a solo career, which didnt get off to a good start. He was plagued with drug and alcohol abuse for years but has since then turned himself around and has become one of the biggest household names of his time! After Robbie's depart, the other four members carried on with touring and music making but in Feb 1996, they split. I remember the day I watched the press conference. I was watching with my mum and dad and once it finished, I ran upstairs and started to cry. I cried for about a day. If you think that's sad, then you should hear what others did. One girl killed herself because they split and they set up a helpline for others who felt that they couldnt go on anymore.

The reunion, which will last for 11 days, 8 arena tour, will take place throughout the UK and Ireland starting off in Newcastle Metro Radio arena on the 24th April 2006. Robbie failed to turn up to a reunion supper, with the other members, not too long ago. This tour will make EACH member £1.5m richer. Robbie has been included in the offer but it's not yet known if he will take part. If that's the case, they'll tour without him. Anyway..if you want to read about it all, you can do so by clicking here. Once again...I'M SO HAPPY!!!

No comments: