Saturday, November 26, 2005

Some People....

Really need either a good kick up the arse, or a good punch in the face. You all know from my previous post that I got my licence today. So, honestly, HOW HARD IS IT TO CONGRATULATE ME??? Someone who claims to be a friend, didnt even have the nerve to say anything. They just made some stupid smart arse comment. Is it that difficult to feign interest? I guess it really shows the true nature of some people. Everyone else has been great. I can see at a time like this, you really know who your true friends are.

4 comments:

nenni said...

I'm sorry I never texted back, sweetie. I didnt have enough credit left after rob texted complaining about Absinthe :|

...and I'm glad you got my message from Rachi. It's the only way I could reply. I can text her for free because she's in the UK =(

..again..CONGRATS, SWEETIE :D:D:D:D:D

LuNaMooN said...

oh that's no problem hunni! i thought you might have been out of credit...and wtf is he complaining about the absinthe for? ungrateful bastard!!!

nenni said...

He hated the taste lol so my mum asked if he did it right. He probably didnt :p

LuNaMooN said...

nah, knowing him he didnt LOL