Friday, October 14, 2005

I just about had a heart attack!

WHERE DID THE BLOG GO FOR THE 15 MINUTES I TRIED TO LOAD IT????

It's finally cool but I was having a heart attack..I thought all the hard work to get the blog as it is, had gone down the drain. So, through my panic state and trying to calm myself down once it did load right, I've managed to copy EVERYTHING to notepad, incase something bad does happen here.

What made it worse, was the overwhelming need I had to pee (TMI?) and the same need I have now. I'm off to the bathroom to try and figure out what the fuck happened! (oh and also to pee)

2 comments:

Neighbour of Teh Hoors! said...

Hey cool!
Someone else from Aberdeen whose Neighbours Are Hoors?! Excellent...

Well I guess that with all the hoors that appear to have set up shop, the odds are that some of their neighbours must be online...

Cheers!
HN

nenni said...

It's the only way to escape all the stuff that happens during the night! Even got surround sound to drown out the noise..plus the noise of the guy upstairs! lol

Now you know you're not alone!