Wednesday, March 01, 2006

7 days and counting

I don't have Sky TV and because of this, I can't watch season 5 of 24 without a little help. I've been getting the help from someone in chat (Reggie). Even though he hates 24, he takes an hour out of his sunday evening (2 hours the past 2 weekends) and records 24 on disc for me. I can't thank him enough!

24 is aired here on a sunday night but I don't get the disc till the tuesday. Which I don't mind at all. Means I can watch CSI and then CSI Miami, then I can watch 24! Makes for a great tuesday night. The reason of this post? You're about to find out...IT'S KILLING ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! It's the same for everyone else but why is it that every episode has to end at a good bit?! It's gutting. It was the same with Lost (I have 3 months left before series 2 is on my TV) It's taking everything in me NOT to read a spoiler site for 24 (like I did for Lost) The only reason why I'm typing this is because I'm trying to stop myself for opening the site I found. GODDAMNIT! Someone fast forward time for me. It needs to be next tuesday already!!

2 comments:

LuNaMooN said...

ugh! I know how you feel! I watched Lost last night, and next week's episode looks brilliant, and I have to wait a week to see it! I HATE WAITING!!!!!

nenni said...

oooooo Now I cant wait!!!!!!

You've downloaded them?