Saturday, March 18, 2006

back to basics

We're back to boring template time. For some weird and unknown reason, the last style we had fucked up big time. Was it my fault or Bloggers? That I cant tell. It couldnt have been something I did because I've not touched the template, or anything else for that matter, for about 2 weeks. Last thing I did was make a post!

I removed all the stuff I had added..so that I wouldnt lose any of it when I changed template. I picked a template, republished and it looked like it does now. I went to edit my desktop post and when it republished, the template was gone! Only two words occupied that page. I've changed template about 4 times now, spent ages getting more annoyed. I've lost count at how many times I republished this blog. The template is finally working and I'm assuming it's all bloggers fault. I'm not impressed in the slightest!

I'm now going to spend time looking for a new home for our blog. I'm getting really annoyed at how much things fuck up on blogger. I'll keep your posted!

No comments: