Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas from Scotland!

I was just going to leave a comment to Lune but I decided that this would be better.

Luna, I hope you've had a wonderful day! I know it's a hard time this year for you but keep your chin up and always smile. You know she would want you too. Thank you for listening to me babble on about stuff and for putting up with my rants. Very Merry Christmas and an even Happier New Year! Love ya, sweetie!

Michele, thank you also for listening to me rant about stuff. I hope you and Jade have a wonderful day and I hope Santa is good to Jade =) Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Love you too My Love!!

Daniel, as much as it pains me to say this to someone overflowing with meanieness (:p) I hope you also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! If you stop being mean to me and talking about spiders, then I'll say love to you too lol

To everyone else. Thank you for coming and reading our blog. Hope you have a great time. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me!

No comments: