Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Finally

Christmas is over. I love Christmas, don't get me wrong. But it just seems so peaceful when it is over. This is the day after Christmas and the Christmas tree is out by the side of the road and the house is back to normal. Except for the fact that I still have to find some where to put all of Jade's toys. She got so much stuff. : I am very thankful that none of her toys are loud. She is just so happy. Christmas was great for myself and my family. I even got to see family members that I hadn't seen in years. Nothing bad happened and there were no arguments. :D But, now it is over, and I don't have to stress over presents and trying to take Jade to every little Christmas thing. I can finally relax.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

yeah you have a peacefull time while i get stuck with the stomach flu :|

Michele said...

My Uncle had the stomach flu on Friday and was still feeling blah on Christmas Eve. I'm sorry you were sick. :(