Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Universal truths

1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when
your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator
6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
8) You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
9) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
10) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
11) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
12) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
13) Rummaging in an overgrow garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
14) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
15) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
16) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
17) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
18) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
19) Old women with mobile phones look wrong.
20) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
21) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
22) You never ever run out of salt.
23) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
24) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
25) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
26) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
27) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
28) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
29) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard.
30) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
31) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
32) Bricks are horrible to carry.
33) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
34) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting
it in a fruit salad.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

Lets examine these shall wee

1) I prefer Square sandwiches
2) Not so true at least not that I have noticed lol
3) I would not know this, I don't go to pubs
4) what are green crisps?
5) Don't recall typing that but hey I was born in 79 so i'm not sure if that is a requirement of growing up in the 80's when about half the 80's i don't remember to well
6) True
7) True
8) LMAO True
9) :| I don't have soup in a cup no matter if it's cup a soup or not i put it in a bowl
10) lmao True
11) Oh so True
12) Wouldn't say it makes me feel manily but I can go with that lol
13) LMAO I think that was true once or twice don't remeber but I wouldn't doubt it
14) I never did, horses are gental creatures just don't stroke near there back and out of there view my ma knows lol she got kicked by a horse forgetting that when she was brushing the horse she got out of it's view, she was hurting for a week i think
15) Dog has never ran into my school not that I remember anyways
16) LoL Yep can't trust those small monkeys
17) ??? why
18) AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I did that about every time when at home for awhile when I was younger
19) now why would they look wrong :|
20) well now a days it is, back when Frisbee's were cool it wasn't impossible
21) It makes me feel like screeming in the tunnel or honking my horn
22) You don't know me very well do you
23) Just ask Luna :P lol jk
24) I wouldn't ever carry a dog no matter if it delt with respect or not, the damn muts can walk themselves
25) your telling me, just try having your hand stuck in the door henge
26) No one cares
27) :| who gets there arm broken by a swan
28) Never felt that so wouldn't know
29) true lol i have done that a few times
30) my dad doesn't do that why would I
31) i'm sure i had one when i was little don't remember tho
32) only if you carry to many
33) True
34) Tomato's are vegitables :|

nenni said...

I'm going to copy Daniel ahaha

1) triangular sandwiches taste so much better!!
2) yeah. it use to be me at one point LOL
3) I've noticed that!
4) I use to freak if there was a green crisp in my packet. Now I would eat it
5) HOLY SHIT. I DID THIS!!! lol There was also 59378008 and 71077345 as well. I was the master at that when I was at school!!
6) Tell me about it =(
7) I use to cut myself when I did this. So my mum would do it for me lol
8) We can have a fire in my mum's back garden >=)
9) cup-a-soup means it's got to be in a cup!
10) so true lol
11) True lol
12) We use a big pitch fork to prode the fire
13) fucking right that's true LOL
14) I've grown up with horses. I dont feel scared touching a horse anywhere. I've been kicked before and it's hurt like hell but there's nothing wrong with touching a horse out of its sight view
15) There was two that ran in to ours and they STARTED HUMPING!
16) not too sure, like
17) yeah and I always wish I could have them =(
18) Aint a male. wouldnt know
19) Yeah. People like my grandma!
20) never had to.
21) it use to scare me lol
22) very true!
23) so very true!
24) WTF?
25) LMAO TRUE!
26) That's made me think about it now
27) Very true
28) I did that the other week *cries*
29) AND THEN IT MAKES ME SHOUT AT THEM! DONT SLAM MY CAR DOORS!!
30) HOLY SHIT. I did this the other week at my mum's
31) more than once =(
32) too messy!
33) wtf is up with that? STOP MAKING BAD CHIPS!
34) tomato is a fruit, Daniel