Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Emmys 2006 Results

I completely forgot about the Emmys but here are some of the results, which pleased me because my beloved 24 won some awards!!

Outstanding comedy series - The Office
Outstanding drama series - 24
Actor in a comedy - Tony Shalhoub (Monk)
Actress in a comedy - Julia Louis-Dreyfus (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
Actor in a drama - Kiefer Sutherland (24)
Actress in a drama - Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit)
Supporting actor in a drama - Alan Alda (The West Wing)
Supporting actress in a drama - Blythe Danner (Huff)
Supporting actor in a comedy - Jeremy Piven (Entourage)
Supporting actress in a comedy - Megan Mullally (Will & Grace)
Drama direction - 24
Drama writing - The Sopranos
Comedy direction - My Name is Earl
Comedy writing - My Name is Earl
Mini-series - Elizabeth I
TV movie - The Girl in the Cafe
Actor in a mini-series/TV movie - Andre Braugher (Thief)
Actress in a mini-series/TV movie - Helen Mirren (Elizabeth I)
Supporting actor in a mini-series/TV movie - Jeremy Irons (Elizabeth I)
Supporting actress in mini-series/TV movie - Kelly Macdonald (The Girl in the Cafe)

No comments: