Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Surfing and you find....

As most people know that when I get bored, I go surfing to see what cool stuff I can find. While trying to fend off Pyper from attacking her biscuit box (which is sitting beside the computer), I came across some cool blogs. Well, one I found a couple of weeks ago and only took a closer look yesterday. The Jammy Blog is one I found first and lastnight, me and rach read almost all of it. While doing this, I came across Dog Eat Doug. I've linked them both at the side so you folks can have a good look and I highly suggest you do take a closer look. You'll be missing out on greatness if you dont!

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

even tho I'm not a dog lover I like how the blog is set up that's basically the kind I want to have created for me in the futur when i have the time to make mini cartoons lol of my own out of my own mind along with my blogs, the other one jimmy something i loved that one for the jokes lmao

nenni said...

the guy who owns the dogeatdoug site, Brian, he has a new cartoon everyday on it. you should spend some time looking back at them. They're amazing. I came across the jammyblog by mistake. I cant really remember how and it's so cool! That's the whole reason for me linking them. everyone must see it!