Sunday, August 07, 2005

24 Season 4


Season four opens with Jack Bower working for the Secretary of Defence James Heller. This particular morning Jack finds himself back at CTU (the Counter Terrorist Unit) meeting with Erin Driscoll, the new Director of Operations. An explosion on a city train has CTU working on finding the terrorist cell operating in the city. Rumour has it that it is the work of Turkish terrorists. When the Secretary of Defence is kidnapped with his daughter, Jack becomes a CTU agent once more. His investigations lead him to Navi Araz who runs the terrorist cell which plans to launch a nuclear attack on the city. Bower is back...




This dvd box set comes out tomorrow (in the UK anyway) and I can't wait to get it. It's been added to a list of "Jen presents", which my gran might be buying for me. If she does, then I'll get it in 10 days and I'll spend 2 days after that watching it. It's been on sky but I don't have sky, so I've missed out. More reason for me to be excited about it!!

No comments: