Sunday, February 25, 2007

What piffle !

Before anyone says anything about me using the word piffle..

n.
Foolish or futile talk or ideas; nonsense.

Got that over and done with.

After spending over a month stuck at my mothers, I finally got to go home this tuesday passed. It was bliss! I could do what I want, not clean up, slob about and I got to sit on a comfy seat while surfing the t'internet. My dream was then snatched from me like a kid with a Mr Potato Head stolen by the school bullies. I had to come back to my mums 2 days after getting home because the car she bought decided to die on her. Just like her other jeep AND my little car that she broke.

It was clear to see that I was not impressed and after bitching about it I was told "You should feel lucky to be going back to your mums. At least you'll get proper meals." WHAT PIFFLE!! The only reason I get proper cooked meals here is because I end up cooking them. "You'll enjoy yourself at your mums. You always say you do." again...WHAT PIFFLE!! I enjoy myself here when I have transport but because my mum is always working, she has the car. So what do I have to do? I have to sit inside the house that's in the middle of the country and watch after the puppy from hell, I have to feed the chickens from hell and then clean up the house from hell. Where's the fun in that, I ask ya?

I'm going home on tuesday no matter what anyone says. I'm going into see a great movie on wednesday (reviewed a few posts below), I have a hospital appointment I cant miss and I want to sleep in my own bed. Can anyone blame me? Would anyone sue me for wanting to be alone in my own flat, in my own bed, on my own computer and on my comfy chair? NO. NO ONE CAN and if anyone would like to try, I'd say bring it on. Annoying a Scottish girl with no transport is like you sticking a mars bar in your arse and running past a rottweiler, for it then to chase you down the road. That's just asking for trouble

No comments: