Sunday, February 18, 2007

80's Movies

Just thought I would post a scene from one of my all time favourite movies called Beetlejuice. Made in 1988 and directed by Tim Burton, starring Michael Keaton, Geena Davis, Alec Baldwin and Winona Ryder, this movie keeps you in laughs from start to finish.

It's about a couple who have recently died and their struggle to come to terms with the family from New York who have bought their house and changed everything. They contact a bio-exorcist called Beetlejuice in an attempt to rid their new england farmhouse of the yuppie family, The Deetzs. This is one movie I love Michael Keaton in and it's blasphemy if you've not yet seen it. Watch this clip and then head out to the nearest store that sells dvds and BUY IT! If you dont like my recommendation of the movie, then come back and let me know and I'll eat my e-words. Enjoy



*EDIT on 29th Aug 2007: Vid changed due to other vid no longer being on youtube

No comments: