Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Movie Review - Ju-On (2003)


Ju-On (The Grudge)
Released (January 1, 2003)
Rating (R for disturbing images.)
Directed by (Takashi Shimizu)
Starring (Megumi Okina, Misaki Ito, Misa Uehara, Yui Ichikawa, Kanji Tsuda)

(My Review)


As I already posted My Review On the Remake of this Movie, I stated in The Grudge's Review There are some parts in The Grudge that are better but now lets talk about the parts in Ju-On that are better, for starters in the Origonal they went into strict Detail into what happened and even parts in this movie you see in Grudge 2 Granted the special effects wern't as great as The American Version but they were well done as well, makes you think twice when entering an abandon'ed house. I can't much say to much for those that might not have seen the japanese version without spoiling it, if you havn't you must cause you will see alot more than you seen in the american version.

My Raiting - Overall (A)
Story - (A+)
Acting - (A)
Visual - (A-)
Direction - (A)
Scare Factor -(8/10)

No comments: