Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Movie Review - Ju-On 2 (2003)

Ju-On (The Grudge)
Released (January 1, 2003)
Rating (R for disturbing images.)
Directed by (Takashi Shimizu)
Starring (Yui Ichikawa, Noriko Sakai, Chiharu Niyama, Kei Horie, Shingo Katsurayama)

(My Review)

The Second Movie in the Four Part Ju-On Movie series came out on DVD here in America on October 10th 2006, I got it 5 days after it's release and watched it that night, and I still am lost in it, I will have to watch it a couple more times to fully get what the story is trying to tell us, This one tho is no way as good as The American Version The Grudge 2 less intense but as usual more detail and a better Ending more entising ending to say the least, The Curse spreads out of the house just like what you see in The Grudge 2 but more detail and much creepier, anyone who loves this series should rent or buy this DVD I'm glad I was able to find this released here in America so early.

My Raiting - Overall (A+)
Story - (A++)
Acting - (A+)
Visual - (A)
Direction - (A+)
Scare Factor -(8/10)

1 comment:

nenni said...

I've toyed with the idea of watching the none American version of the grudge. I dunno..I'd probably find it better just watching the american version. If I happen to see this at all while out, then I'll rent it.

I think I actually saw this as a dvd boxset on a store here. Didnt cost all that much at all. Might look into it a little