Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dark Water

New horror movie out now!

Based on a film by the creators of the Japanese version of the "The Ring" comes this haunting, chilling, film about a young mother who goes to extreme lengths to solve a mystery and protect her daughter. Dark Water looks hella cool, plus is has some well known actors....

Jennifer Connelly - Labyrinth, Waking The Dead, A Beautiful Mind
Ariel Gade - Being introduced in the movie
Pete Postlethwaite - Romeo and Juliet, In The Name Of The Father, Usual Suspects
Dougray Scott - Ever After: A Cinderella Story, Enigma, Mission: Impossible II
Tim Roth - Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Rob Roy
John C. Reilly - Boogie Nights, Gangs Of New York, Criminal
Perla Haney-Jardine - Kill Bill 2
Camryn Manheim - Scary Movie 3, Twisted, Elvis

From watching the link for a preview for Dark Water, I know I'll love it! Having a fellow Scot in it doesnt sway my mind at all (I love Dougray!!) and Tim Roth?....OMG. I love him more. He's just amazing in any movie I see him in. More so Rob Roy (which I'm not to sure if everyone would have heard/seen of it) Pete Postlethwaite is just unbelievable too and from being a lover of Labyrinth for many many years and my love of A Beautiful Mind, Jennifer Connelly will most likely be amazing in this movie too.

I can't wait to see Dark Water. I'll have to try and find someone to come in to see it with me. Not much of my friends like horror movies. So once I have, I'll post my review on it. Till then....If anyone goes into see it...ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

I seen this movie and i give it a 5/10 it's not all that good :| it has it's good parts and it's good to see at least once but it no where reaches the greatness of The Ring not even close

nenni said...

I'm going into see it next month. I'll probably hate it but I'd still like to see it