Sunday, July 10, 2005

1967 Shelby GT 500


I came home tonight and I was in for a surprise! Gone In Sixty Seconds was on TV. This movie, IMHO, is kick ass! Some might disagree but who cares? You have no taste!

Now, as you can see at the side, there is a pic of the most beautiful car...EVER!!!!

A 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500. Eleanor, as she's named in the movie.

I swear..In my life time, I will own this car. One just like it shall be mine! ALL MINE. I would actually do anything to own this car and no, it's not sad. It would be a beautiful relationship. A never ending relationship. Me and the most beautiful car in the world and if anyone is thinking..."what the hell is this person talking about? Is this person male??" I'm female and yes, females can love cars, for I love this car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you realize how much a that car costs?

I was watching Nip/Tuck last night, and there was a Yellow and Black one on there and I thought I would die. I love that car and would like to have one myself.

nenni said...

how much does it cost? lol I've neevr seen one for sale anywhere.

It's a beautiful car!!!