Sunday, July 17, 2005

Briton faces extradition after U.S. hacking allegations

While away this weekend, I bought a paper I never normally buy. The only reason for buying it was for the free Only Fools And Horses DvD. While waiting for my friends to finish getting ready, I sat down with the paper and started thumbing through it. I came across an article about Gary McKinnon. A Scottish guy (in some papers they say he's english), who managed to hack into NASA computers and the like. I'm not normally interested in news like this. If I'm being honest, I only look at the pictures in the paper and read news about celebs or Big Brother but this story really interested me and I thought I would share it with everyone. So here it is...click the link..

Briton faces extradition after U.S. hacking allegations

4 comments:

LuNaMooN said...

wow, he must have been bored...and i think i dont have a life!

nenni said...

Just be glad you didnt get into anything like that lol. I dont think they should extradite him. here are others who have done far worse. They're just trying to make an example out of him. Which is hella gay, imho

Anonymous said...

I watch the news a lot, I'm addicted to CNN and I have heard nothing about this.

nenni said...

did you read the link? I had never heard of it till I bought the paper with the article