Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Post 240

..and it just so happens to be a bitch from me about my health.

Most people who know me can probably remember the hell I had to face around October time last year. The frantic calls to the 24 doctors because I couldn't breath, going to hospital to help control my breathing, being told I had Broncitis, having to start using inhalers...I could go on and on.
Today seems to be the start of all that crap again. I dunno if it's because I've caught a cold but I've got a killer cough, which then makes it hard to catch my breath afterwards. It's also got to the point where I feel like I'm choking while coughing. This is how things started last year and I'll be fucked if I'm going through that hell again!!

So, it's a call to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. I'm making sure I don't suffer again! Need to go find my codeine pills too. Got a headache from hell because of the coughing. That's my bitch over. As you were

No comments: