Wednesday, April 26, 2006

a very sad day...

SPOILER ALERT!
DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANY OF 24 SEASON 5!

It's a very sad night in the nenni household. Very sad night indeed! I think it's the first time I ever had tears in my eyes while watching 24. I fought back the tears when my third fav 24 character was killed but I couldnt hold back when I watched episode 13 tonight (yes, I'm behind in the 24 action. I live in the UK. Give me a break) 13 is a unlucky number in more ways than one now.

Tonight I sat with my hands covering my mouth, staring at the TV as Tony died in Jack's arms. Then I felt the tears. I know, I know! "It's only a TV show" but you've got to understand. I've been an avid fan of 24 since the start. I've spent hours watching Jack, Tony and co battle against terrorists. I've watched every death, every shot of a gun and every failed attempt to end Jack's life. This new season (season 5) has brought me more death, but this time, it's been in the shape of my fav characters. First there was President Palmer and now Tony Almeida! Thank god Jack is invincible! If they ever kill Jack, I dont know what I'll do!
I now have to live my 24 life without seeing Tony alive. They should have killed Kim, not Tony!!!!

No comments: