Wednesday, August 29, 2007

80's Movie clips

Seeing as I'm back posting I thought I would get the 80's movie clips up and going again. This week I've settled on Labyrinth from 1986.

Starring David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly this movie was about a young Sarah (Jennifer Connelly) who is left home alone by her parents and has to babysit her little brother Toby. But the baby keeps crying and Sarah, while telling him a story to make him sleep, inadvertently conjures from a fantasy world the Goblin King (David Bowie) who steals the child and brings him to his castle in the middle of a labyrinth. Sarah has to rescue him before midnight, or the baby will became a goblin. Brilliant movie. I always wanted to be Sarah and I couldnt get enough of watching the movie on video.

Below I've picked a clip of a song David Bowie sings in the movie. So hopefully it brings back memories and if it does...maybe you'll end up singing along? I know I did and I watched it a few times to keep singing it lol. There's also links below to the other 80's movies I've posted.



Monster Squad
Pump Up The Volume
Beetlejuice
Adventures In Babysitting
Spaceballs
The Breakfast Club

No comments: