Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm back in the christmas spirit !

Yes, folks. It's that time of year again. It's time to look out your christmas decorations, send hours getting the whole house decked out and it's also time for something quite slended.

The splended event isnt the family opening presents together on christmas day. It's not even the big family dinner that most of you will sit down to. No, no, no. It's something more splended! It's been a year in the making but it's finally here. It's time for me to....BITCH ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR!

I don't mind the actual christmas day. That can be fun. I mind the period of time before that day. I'm talking about the amount of people that seem to come out of the woodwork! I shall start..today, I decided I needed to head down to the local store to get wrapping paper and christmas cards. WHAT A MISTAKE! My whole journey there and back normally takes me 30 minutes. Today, it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes. Queues of traffic seemed to be never ending, the number of pricks that couldnt even be bothered to signal, seemed more vast the normal, and the amount of downright rude people was mind boggling!

What is it about this time of year that make people into complete arseholes? One gentleman was very rude. He banged into me about 4 times, then stepped on my sore foot and then called ME a "fucking bitch" when I made a comment about my foot....um..HELLO! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT COULDNT BRING HIMSELF TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT A STICK UP YOUR SNOTTY FUCKING ASS!...sorry but he got my blood boiling.

My advice of anyone thinking of popping down to the local store for wrapping paper, cards, a salad and a pork pie...don't bother trying. Stay at home and go before the store closes or if you happen to be as lucky as me and the store is 24 hours, then go very late at night! Bahumbug to christmas shoppers!

No comments: