Monday, September 04, 2006

Test the nation 2006

For anyone living in the UK that hasnt been living under a rock for the past few years, will know about the show on BBC1 every year called Test the Nation. The latest test the nation was aired on Saturday night and with little else to do that night, my mum and I sat the test. I was surprised with my result!
You have to answer 70 questions on observation, understanding, logic, puzzle solving and perception, with a time limit to each question.

If you have some spare time and want to test your IQ. Maybe even sit it for a laugh, then click here and test away. You'll need flash player for the graphical version of the test.

My result? I answered 56 of the 70 questions correct. Which makes my IQ 122. Hard to believe, I know but I do surprise people.

No comments: