Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bevelled Glass designs

When talking about the Lonach Gathering I attend most years, I'm sure I mentioned that there are stalls selling all sorts of things. After much searching on the web, I have found the site ran by one woman who I've bought a couple of beautiful Bevelled Glass designs from (as pictured at the left)

These suncatchers crate the most beautiful rainbow effect when shining through the bevelled glass. You need to hang them somwhere that the sunlight reflects for most of the day. I don't own one myself...YET...but I'm sure to find out if what is said is true, after I bought one for Luna =)

Wendy Goode, the designer, has been living in Scotland now for 4 years. She makes these suncatchers, mirrors and feathered pins. She uses different feathers for each design. The website is well worth a look and if you love the designs, you could be tempted to buy something. I've spotted something I want and I'm going to place an order after posting here.

2 comments:

LuNaMooN said...

I LOVE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

nenni said...

I'm so glad you do!!!! :D