Saturday, November 21, 2009

21st November 09 Day 15

Today was a pretty good day. The head hunger seems to have disappeared. I ate pretty well, the chicken stew was great. Yesterday was a complete fuck up. I ended up eating all of the fish cake mush, about 1 cup full in total. I paid for it afterwards. I was in agony. I felt worse than if I'd eaten more than I usually do when we go to Sizzler. I know I shouldn't have done it, but that's what I was like before the band. I'd eat and suffer the consequences later. Can't do that anymore! I'm looking at it as a positive thing. It just goes to show that I have no choice, I have to change my eating habits or else.

The antibiotics have kicked in. Talk about windy around here! I keep blaming the poor dog. I swear though, prune juice DOES NOT WORK!!! I've been having 1/2 a glass a day and the only way I've been able to "drop a few friends off at the pool" is to take doses of Dad's Actilax.

I know I'll probably say this many times in the future, so here goes the first. Even though I've had to endure a very sore bottom, an infection in the wound, 2 weeks of runny food then 2 weeks of baby food, unbearable back pain, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. In only 2 weeks I'm feeling better than I have in forever. Sometimes I still can't believe I've actually taken that huge step to have the banding done. Me, the ultimate lazybones!

Well, I'm off for my last "meal" of the day. A gorgeous white hot chocolate (99% fat free!!) YUM. Nighty night!!

No comments: